Top 5 Art VC Funds in GermanyA list of 5 VC funds that invest in Art startups based in Germany. We rank investors based on the number of investments they made in Art companies from Germany. We update this investor list every month.
Top 5 Art VC Funds in Germany
Redalpine is one of the leading European Venture Capital investors with a focus on highly scalable start-ups. The firm's mission is to help talented entrepreneurs turn an ambitious vision into reality by providing money, experience, coaching, and a strong network. The firm is focused on seed and early-stage investments in disruptivetechnologies in tech and health tech. Redalpine launched its first fund (Redalpine Capital I) in 2007, following the founding partners’ track record of some excellent trade sales and IPOs as serial entrepreneurs and professional angel investors. In 2021 Redalpine closed its sixth fund (Redalpine Capital VI) and currently has approx. USD 1 Billion in AUM. The highly interdisciplinary Redalpine team supports more than 70 portfolio companies with operational and sector-specific expertise and with a rich international network.Redalpine started with its first fund (Redalpine Capital I) in 2007 based on the track-record of some excellent trade-sales and IPOs as serial entrepreneurs and professional angel investors. Redalpine sucessfully launched Redalpine Capital II in 2012 and Redalpine Capital III in 2016. The funds are registered in Luxemburg and backed by dozens of experienced entrepreneurs and investors representing various countries, and a broad range of industries.Show more
- Software, Biotechnology, Health Care
- Series A, Seed, Series B
- Germany, Switzerland, United Kingdom
- Infinite Roots — Mushlabs is a biotech company using fermentation to create the next generation of sustainable foods from the roots of mushrooms.
- Morressier — A platform geared towards the scientific community. From managing abstracts to presenting research content in a virtual conference or in-person meeting.
- LegalFly — The most powerful contract review & drafting experience ever made. LegalFly brings the power of Legal AI into the hands of your legal teams.
Vorwerk Ventures is an independent €150m Venture Capital Fund grown out of the Vorwerk Group in late 2019 and defines itself through a strong commitment towards consumer-facing digital businesses. Our unique direct selling experience in addition to an outstanding track record in Venture Capital provides added value for forward-thinkingentrepreneurs. Headquartered in Berlin Germany, we currently have more than €250m in assets under management and are constantly on the look-out for promising opportunities starting with Seed/Series A investments of €1m to €10m and ensuring continuous support reserving up to €15m for upcoming financing rounds. An outstanding founding team, an existing market presence and a well-defined exit strategy framed by a consumer-centric business model are key requirements to us when it comes to making an investment decision.Show more
- E-Commerce, Health Care, Food and Beverage
- Series A, Seed, Series B
- Germany, United Kingdom, United States
- Sunhero — Sunhero delivers custom-built solar panel solutions. Sunhero offers consumers a hassle-free method of installing customised photovoltaic solar systems on their homes, be that either purchasing outright or renting for a 20 year period.
- CarbonPool — Innovative carbon credit insurance which pays claims in carbon credits, not cash. See how we can help you.
- Planted Foods — Planted is an ETH Spinoff that uses cutting-edge technology to turn four natural ingredients into plant-based meat that mimics the taste, texture, and mouthfeel of traditional animal meat. It takes only the best raw materials from plants and creates that tasty, nutritious, high-protein, and juicy planted that the customers love.It was founded in2019 and is headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland.
Piton Capital is a venture capital and growth equity firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. Piton focuses exclusively on network effects businesses (marketplaces, exchanges and platforms) as this provide one of the few moats or forms of defensibility to achieve dominance. There are several forms of great network effects businesses thataren’t marketplaces that include data network effects (including machine learning and AI), businesses that rely on user generated content, as well as SaaS businesses with the potential to layer network effects around it. The firm is a stage and style-agnostic and seeks to invest from seed to late stage (€200k to €15m).Show more
- E-Commerce, Marketplace, Internet
- Series A, Series B, Funding Round
- Germany, United Kingdom, France
- enmacc — The enmacc OTC platform is a energy trading platform for the future of the global energy markets. We are building a next-generation trading platform, powered digital RFQ technology, that will help you to trade smarter, faster and better.
- Patient 21 — Patient21 believes that the doctor-patient connection is the cornerstone to good healthcare and that it is their responsibility to remove any impediments to it. They think that the greatest healthcare necessitates cross-specialty collaboration and universal data access. Always with one purpose in mind: to help patients and physicians make betterdecisions.In comparison to today's linked world, healthcare appears to be trapped in the past. It continues to use the same analogue and isolated processes. Patient21 is on a quest to usher healthcare into the twenty-first century. They use data to help doctors give the most personalized treatments possible. And, with the help of their professional network, they are attempting to give a comprehensive perspective of their client's health.
- Gringo — Gringo is a car app that helps in monitoring vehicle and driver's licenses, licensing vehicles and dividing fines into installments.
Connect is the Product VC. We are a thesis-led, pan-European pre-seed and seed stage VC. We invest in opinionated products, crafted with love, and loved by many.We've been backing product-led founders since 2012. Our investments include Truelayer, Typeform, Oyster, Lifebit, Kheiron, Faks and Sprinque. Our specialisms cut across SaaS,fintech, consumer, digital health and Web3. Collectively, we’re passionate about the power of product to transform people’s lives.We started Connect to back companies that help create the world we want to live in, and it’s hard to change the world without scale. That's why we’re in the business of investing in outlier companies — those with the potential to create impact on a massive scale.Show more
- Software, SaaS, FinTech
- Seed, Series A, Pre-Seed
- United Kingdom, United States, Germany
- Fantix — Fantix is a no-code network of companies that work together to develop AI models. Fantix is a collaborative learning technique based on data abstraction to develop common, strong machine learning models without pooling user-level data, maintaining consumer privacy and business confidentiality.
- Swallow — A modern pricing platform that separates pricing from the rest of your code. Swallow increases the speed and confidence of pricing changes for greater growth and profitability.
- Aikido Security — Easily discover and track all your security issues in one place with Aikido's all-in-one AppSec product.
Since 1999, Acton Capital invests in tech-enabled business models to create value for the long run. We support world-class teams on their way to market leadership.Show more
- E-Commerce, Internet, Software
- Series A, Series B, Funding Round
- Germany, Canada, United Kingdom
- Klaus — Hypergrowth companies use Klaus to run an effective customer service QA process, coach agents, and boost retention.
- Henchman — Effortlessly find the clauses you’re looking for by applying our AI to your existing contracts.
- ECO Group — Eco is a supplier of consumer products. They create structures for increased growth and profitability within the group companies.
Investors by country
United Arab Emirates
Isle of Man