Top 10 Startup Investors in JerseyA list of 10 angel investors and VC funds that invest in startups based in Jersey. We rank investors based on the number of investments they made in companies from Jersey. We update this investor list every month.
Top 10 Startup Investors in Jersey
Foresight Group is a listed infrastructure and private equity investment manager which has been managing funds on behalf of institutions and retail clients for more than 35 years. Foresight has over £7.2 billion of assets under management across a number of funds on behalf of some of the world’s largest institutional investors, family offices,private and high net-worth individuals and retail investors. Foresight's investment strategies are underpinned by a strong environmental, social & governance (“ESG”) focus, which increasingly meets the demands of today’s investors and ensures we are consistently working towards creating a sustainable legacy for future generations.Show more
- Software, Manufacturing, Health Care
- Funding Round, Private Equity, Seed
- United Kingdom, United States, Jersey
- We Are Fulfilment — We Are Fulfillment is an e-commerce company that provides warehousing and management services.
- MSL Property Care Services — MSL Property Care Services provides property maintenance services.
- Workbuzz — Issue employee engagement surveys with WorkBuzz - a fast, simple, and flexible platform with expert consultancy. Try it now!
Galaxy is a digital asset and blockchain leader helping institutions, startups, and individuals shape a changing economy.Show more
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Financial Services
- Series A, Seed, Funding Round
- United States, United Kingdom, India
- Risc Zero. — RISC Zero is revolutionizing the internet by creating the infrastructure & tooling for Web3 developers around the globe to build zero-proof software.
- OP3N — Founded in 2021 as a subsidiary of EST Media Holdings, OP3N is the global Web3 superapp that serves as a one-stop-shop for all communication, connection and commerce with on-chain interactions in a simple unified interface. With a mission to create a more frictionless, decentralized and democratized creator economy on a global scale, OP3Nconsolidates the tools needed to mint, share and engage with digital goods and digital tokens into one vertical stack. OP3N’s leadership team leverages its cross-industry expertise from the entertainment, gaming and tech ecosystems, to lay the foundations for a new era of community-driven, inclusive entertainment while bringing everyone together on a journey into Web3. OP3N is co-led by media executive, artist, and serial entrepreneur Jaeson Ma, who has a successful track record launching companies including EST Studios, Stampede Ventures, East West Ventures, and 88rising, and who’s raised capital and advised on transactions totaling over $1 billion; and Eric Tu, an award-winning development executive who’s worked with major brands including Nike, Beats by Dre and Google, and as an Executive Producer with Bjork, Radiohead, Kendrick Lamar and more. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles. For more information, please visit: https://op3n.world.OP3N’s portfolio of projects includes a partnership with Tokyo fashion label AMBUSH; an intergalactic children’s book from Grimes; a partnership with entertainment icon Simon Fuller to produce an innovative musical film with the global pop group Now United; and the “Maybe You’re the Problem” music video from the singer-songwriter Ava Max, directed by the celebrated music video director Joseph Kahn.
- Superplastic — Superplastic is a character-based product and entertainment company. It creates limited edition art toys, apparel, games, and animation based on characters created in collaboration with some of the greatest artists in the world. Superplastic is founded on the principle that effort and scarcity are intrinsic components of value. The companyappropriates the tools of mass media and mass production to create limited edition works of art for a limited audience. It was established in 2017 and is based in Burlington, Vermont.
HarbourVest is a private markets firm with 40 years of noteworthy insight, interwoven skills across asset classes, and relationships that build futures.Show more
- Software, Health Care, Financial Services
- Funding Round, Private Equity, Series B
- United States, Canada, United Kingdom
- MadKudu — MadKudu is the data science platform that empowers marketers to execute intelligent segmentation, prioritization, and personalization.
- Enable — Our rebate management platform is more than just making rebates easy, we turn them into a growth strategy for your business.
- Airspace — Airspace is a shipping service for critical, valuable items. Our technology and human care mean speed, tracking, and full transparency for your shipments.
NOIA Capital is an actively managed alternative asset manager pursuing excellence in digital assets and blockchain technology investments.Show more
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Fashion
- Seed, Series A, Funding Round
- France, Jersey, United States
- Arianee — Arianee is the leading NFT platform for the luxury and fashion industries. The Arianee protocol makes it possible to associate each luxury product with its own unique, unforgeable digital passport.
- Aleph.im — Aleph.im is a distributed cloud platform that provides serverless trusted computing services, file storage, and database hosting to its users.
- Solcial — Solcial is a decentralized social network that allows anyone to share content in a fully permissionless way, avoiding censorship, and rewarding users and content creators in a fair manner.
Investcorp is a leading provider and manager of alternative investment products, serving high-net-worth private and institutional clients.Show more
- Enterprise Software, Software, Internet
- Funding Round, Series C, Private Equity
- United States, India, United Kingdom
- Wingreens Farms — Wingreens Farms believes by enriching people and land around us, we can bring that energy to your table with our wide range of fresh and fun healthy snacks . We're nuts, and we believe in being so, as sometimes that's what it takes to change the world for the better one healthy snack at a time. come have a dip with us!
- Terra Quantum — Terra Quantum offers Quantum as a Service in the areas of quantum algorithms, quantum computing and quantum security.
- Wakefit — Buy mattress and pillows online at best price. Select from wide range of single, double, king size and queen size mattresses. *100 nights risk free trial *10 year warranty *COD *Free Shipping
Head of Engineering, Pharma Services Group, Thermo Fisher Scientific.Show more
- Solar, Energy, Manufacturing
- Funding Round
- Invinity Energy Systems Plc — See what makes Invinity the world's leading manufacturer of utility-grade energy storage - safe, economical & proven vanadium flow batteries.
Enterprise Ireland is the government agency responsible for the development and funding of the indigenous business sector. Their mission is to accelerate the development of companies to achieve strong positions in global markets resulting in increased national and regional prosperity. It was founded in 1998 and headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.Show more
- Software, Health Care, Information Technology
- Funding Round, Seed, Series A
- Ireland, United States, United Kingdom
- Tailr — Redefining production for the clothing industry.
- CergenX — CergenX produces cutting-edge technology for the analysis of baby brain waves that can be used to identify brain injuries early in the newborn period.
- Recruitroo — Recruitroo is a international recruitment agency that uses technologies to streamline and improve the international recruitment process for both companies and candidates.
NRI-short for the Nomura Research Institute-is a class-leading business consultancy and technology solution firm headquartered in Tokyo. With 50 years of experience in systems and strategies, they have grown from boutique financial IT specialist to Japan's leading consulting and technology solution firm.Nomura Research Institute itsinception about 40 years ago, NRI has always been on the cutting edge. Whether by advising policy proposals and corporate strategies or promoting new system development and management, they have always strived to push the boundaries and explore new horizons. At NRI, they are dedicated to helping provide their clients with new business models in the 21st century.Show more
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Financial Services
- Seed, Series A
- Japan, Jersey
- Komainu — Komainu is a regulated digital asset custody services provider.
- Blockchain Lock(BCL) — They are a technical group specialized in block chains and IoTs established by many experienced management teams in the Internet, block chain and IoT industry. As the first member company of the BCL Foundation with the mission of "Unlock the World" meaning to unlock the world, they will make the world based on Tokyo a more secure andconvenient one with block chains and IoT's power I will change it.
Alan Howard is a British billionaire hedge fund manager and co-founder of Brevan Howard Asset Management.Show more
- Financial Services, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain
- Series A, Seed, Funding Round
- United States, United Kingdom, Singapore
- ScienceMagic.Studios — A digital assets venture studio
- Atmos Labs — When is a game more than a game? Welcome to Planet Atmos: a universe of next-generation gaming experiences blending action, customization, storytelling, community, and digital ownership.
- NVG8 — The Community Platform Powering the Next Generation Data Ecosystem
The AIB Seed Capital Fund was established in 2007 to provide venture capital for companies at the seed and early stages of development across a range of sectors throughout the Republic of Ireland. The Fund was established under the Enterprise Ireland Seed and Venture Capital Programme 2007-2012.The Fund has a total of â‚¬30m under managementwith AIB and Enterprise Ireland both committing â‚¬15m. It is managed by experienced managers with extensive expertise in making seed and early stage investments, adding value and facilitating business success.The Fund managers are empowered to make seed investments of up to approximately â‚¬500,000. Furthermore, the Fund has the capacity to make investments in later rounds to support the continued growth of investee companies.The Fund will be managed by Enterprise Equity Venture Capital and the Dublin Business Innovation Centre. This unique partnership brings together extensive regional and investment expertise.Enterprise Equity will evaluate and manage all investments outside the city and county of Dublin, as well as investments that require in excess of â‚¬250,000 from the fund within the city and county of Dublin.Dublin Business Innovation Centre (DBIC) will evaluate and manage all investments within the city and county of Dublin when the initial investment amount required from the Fund does not exceed â‚¬250,000.Show more
- Software, Health Care, Medical
- Seed, Funding Round, Series A
- Ireland, United States, Jersey
- Offr — Offr is the new way to buy and sell property, quickly and transparently.
- Metabolomic Diagnostics — Metabolomic Diagnostics is a deep-tech company specialized in the development of novel biomarker-based diagnostic solutions
- NewsWhip — The only real-time media monitoring platform that predicts the stories and topics that will matter in the hours ahead.
Investors by country
United Arab Emirates
Isle of Man