Top 10 Startup Investors in MaliA list of 10 angel investors and VC funds that invest in startups based in Mali. We rank investors based on the number of investments they made in companies from Mali. We update this investor list every month.
Top 10 Startup Investors in Mali
Newfund is a $300M entrepreneurial VC firm dedicated to pre-seed and seed investments in France and North America, in companies driving global change.Show more
- Software, Information Technology, SaaS
- Seed, Funding Round, Series A
- France, United States, Canada
- Synthpop — Use AI to improve speed and accuracy, without compromising security. Synthpop supports patient-centered care with fine-tuned GPT language models, enhancing and streamlining your clinical workflows.
- Vendict — Streamline your security questionnaires. Respond to security questionnaires faster, with elaborated answers and supporting evidence. At Vendict, we use state-of-the-art AI technology to fully automate the response process.
- Astran — Astran The Easiest Solution ever to provide your Confidential Data the highest Cloud Security
Guillaume Leenhardt CEO chez Gentle FinanceShow more
- AgTech, InsurTech, Mobile Payments
European Investment Bank (EIB) provides lending, borrowing, and treasury services primarily in the European Union.The company offers project loans for the public and private sectors; loans to banks and other intermediaries; structured finance products; guarantees and securitization instruments for senior and subordinated debts; project bonds;equity and fund investment products such as infrastructure equity and debt funds, and environmental funds; and venture capital funds and security packages for funds.The company also offers microfinance; risk sharing finance for research, development, and innovation projects; finance and technical expertise for sustainable energy projects; infrastructure project advisory services; support for urban development projects; guarantees for transport infrastructure; and funding for public-private partnerships and small- and medium-sized enterprises.EIB serves the transportation, global loans, energy, industry, health, education, water, sewerage, infrastructure, services, telecommunications, agriculture, and fisheries sectors.European Investment Bank was founded in 1958 and is based in Luxembourg.Show more
- Biotechnology, Health Care, Software
- Debt Financing, Post-IPO Debt, Funding Round
- France, Germany, Ireland
- Trucksters — We are a transportation company that focuses on providing long distance FTL trucking service through an innovative relay system based on artificial intelligence. We achieve transit times similar to air transport while reducing the costs of traditional road transportation.
- ROCSYS — Meet the world's first autonomous charging solution for electrical vehicles in public transportation, logistics, material handling, and passenger cars.
- Masdar Capital — Masdar Capital is developing & deploying commercial-scale renewable energy projects.
Impact investment in sustainable energyShow more
- Energy, Solar, Renewable Energy
- Debt Financing, Funding Round, Series A
- United States, Kenya, Nigeria
- WeLight — WeLight deploys sustainable and accessible solutions to accelerate energy inclusion in rural areas of Africa.
- Solarise Africa — Solarise Africa is a pan African energy leasing company for solar PV and other energy assets focusing on Commercial and Industrial (C&I) clients. Its business model is designed for scalability. Solarise Africa focuses on providing smart financing through close collaboration with a selected group of partners across solar and other renewableenergy technologies. For solar PV it is focusing on captive rooftop and ground mounted solar projects ranging from 100kW to 3MW. It is currently active in Kenya, looking to open in South Africa and has plans to expand into East, Southern and West Africa.
- Okra Solar — Okra Solar is an IoT technology solution that enables solar generating communities to share and utilize more energy. It is a plug-and-play smart grid technology that enables rapid electrification for last-mile communities. Using mobile payments, modular grid design, and remote monitoring, they provide utility companies with a low-cost, data-drivensolution to operate solar networks in hard to reach communities. They are on a mission to connect off-grid communities to the modern economy.Okra Solar was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
We're changing the way medicine is made - leveraging innovation to better serve scientific discovery, withstand disruptive events, and reach those in need.Show more
- Biotechnology, AgTech, InsurTech
- Seed, Series A, Series B
- United States, Mali, United Kingdom
- Cellevolve Bio — Cellevolve Bio is a development and commercialization company focused on cell therapies.
- bit.bio — Bit.bio specializes in the fields of coding and biology that determine the identity of every human cell. Their mission is coding cells for health. To do so, we apply the principles of computation to biology. Bit.bio's current focus is to develop a scalable technology platform capable of producing consistent batches of every human cell. Thishas the potential to unlock a new generation of medicine: it will enable research and drug discovery to move on from inappropriate models and work with the cells that actually are affected by the human disease. A scalable platform of consistent cells will also be the basis for a new generation of cell and tissue therapies. To achieve our goals, we have assembled a team of pioneers in stem cells, cellular reprogramming, mathematical modeling, and cell therapy. Collaboration is at the heart of bit.bio. We are empirical, highly ambitious, and driven by a common purpose.
- Garuda Therapeutics — Garuda Therapeutics is developing off-the-shelf hematopoietic stem cell (HSC) therapies to treat a broad range of severe and life-threatening diseases.
AfricInvest was founded in 1994 and is part of Integra Group, an investment and financial services company based in Tunisia.Uniquely positioned as one of the most experienced private equity investors on the continent, AfricInvest has dedicated investment teams focused on North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa, and employs 66 professionals based inseven offices.AfricInvest manages USD1 billion across 16 funds and benefits from strong, long-term support from both local and international investors, including leading development finance institutions in the United States and Europe.Having co-founded the African Venture Capital Association (AVCA) as well as the Middle East North Africa Private Equity Association (MENAPEA) and the Euromed Capital Forum, the firm is an active promotor of the private equity industry in the region.Since 1994, AfricInvest has invested in 135 companies across 25 African countries in a variety of high growth sectors and maintains a broad network of high quality executives across Africa, offering extensive expertise in key growth industries, including financial services, agribusiness, consumer/retail, education and healthcare.Show more
- Manufacturing, Financial Services, FinTech
- Funding Round, Private Equity, Series A
- Tunisia, Morocco, Nigeria
- Bizao — Site will be available soon. Thank you for your patience!
- MFS Africa — MFS Africa is the largest mobile money inter-operability hub in Africa, which connects mobile network operators across the continent through a single API. In addition to mobile remittance services, the MFS Africa API enables merchant payment, bulk payment, bank-to-wallet transfers, and an array of other cross border digital payments services.
- GoMyCode — GOMYCODE: Learn digital skills! | GOMYCODE Empower people by upskilling and reskilling them on digital skills through instructor-assisted trainings.
Lionel Dorie founding partner of Augusta Energy Group.Show more
- AgTech, InsurTech, Mobile Payments
Henry Allard CEO of Filhet-Allard Maritime.Show more
- AgTech, InsurTech, Mobile Payments
Our impact investing arm, Mercy Corps Ventures (MCV), invests in and fuels high-impact enterprises that increase the resilience of people and communities in frontier markets.Show more
- Financial Services, FinTech, AgTech
- Seed, Pre-Seed, Series A
- United States, Kenya, Nigeria
- Kofa — Kofa is an automotive company that utilizes the latest electric battery and motor technology. The company aims to develop an affordable, sustainable and customer driven electric network in transformative energy, transport, and climate change around the globe. Kofa was founded in Ghana and is headquartered in Accra.
- Open Forest Protocol — With Open Forest Protocol (OFP), measure, report, verify and fund forestation projects with digital transparency
- Pivo — Pivo is an all-in-one financial services platform for businesses in the supply chain. Set up accounts, access credit and manage your finances in one simple application.
ImpactAssets is the preeminent partner for impact investing and philanthropic giving for individuals, families and a range of organizations that want to create positive change for the world.Show more
- Software, Health Care, Biotechnology
- Seed, Series A, Pre-Seed
- United States, India, Mali
- Mad capital — Mad Capital is not your normal lender.
- Cropin — CropIn is a leading AI and Data-led agri-tech organization that provides SaaS solutions to agribusinesses globally. CropIn’s unique suite of products enables various stakeholders in the agri-ecosystem to adopt and drive digital strategy across their operations. Using cutting-edge technology like big data analytics, artificial intelligence,machine learning, and remote sensing, CropIn creates an interconnected network of all these stakeholders at different levels of the agriculture ecosystem, enabling clients to analyze and interpret data to derive real-time actionable insights on standing crop. Businesses can thus leverage technology to effectively drive their initiatives around Digitization, Predictability, Compliance, Sustainability and Traceability. With the vision to ‘maximize per acre value’ and the mission to ‘make every farm traceable’, CropIn adds value to agri-businesses by increasing efficiency, scaling productivity, and strengthening sustainability across the board. Thus far, CropIn has digitized over 5.5 million acres of farmland and enriched the lives of nearly 2.1 million farmers, while gathering data on 380+ crops and 3,600+ crop varieties in 46+ countries on 6 continents.
- Goodr — Goodr leverages technology and logistics to reduce waste and eliminate hunger. Discover how we provide organizations with solutions that create impact.
Investors by country
United Arab Emirates
Isle of Man