Top 5 Payments VC Funds in EcuadorA list of 5 VC funds that invest in Payments startups based in Ecuador. We rank investors based on the number of investments they made in Payments companies from Ecuador. We update this investor list every month.
Top 5 Payments VC Funds in Ecuador
Magma specializes in finding, investing, and support the best technology startups in Latin America that want to launch and scale in the US and Latin America.Show more
- Financial Services, FinTech, Software
- Seed, Pre-Seed, Series A
- Mexico, United States, Chile
- Vexi — Vexi issues, operates and processes credit cards for young underbanked population on a mission to make credit accessible, through a 100% digital onboarding and unparalleled customer experience
- Yumari — Wholesale Buying from Latin America Made Easy
- FZ Sports — Fz Sports is a tech company that creates connections between rights owners, sports brands, and sports fans. The way to enjoy and monetize sports content.
We invest in exceptional individuals with the passion for solving hard challenges and bringing disruptive innovation to high growth markets.Show more
- FinTech, Software, Information Technology
- Seed, Funding Round, Series A
- Spain, Portugal, Ecuador
- CO2offset — CO2offset is an advanced SaaS solution that measures the carbon preserved in forests for its nurturing and development.
- DeepNeuronic — DeepNeuronic is a tech startup that specializes in building machine learning-based products to resolve and automate daily problems.
- Enthec Solutions — Enthec Solutions offers products on security monitoring, DevSecOps, and cloud.
DILA Capital is a Mexico City-based VC Firm that fosters the growth of Mexican entrepreneurs and Start-Up Companies. By offering equity investments, debt financing and guidance, DILA strives to add value to our invested companies and entrepreneurs. In addition to our vast entrepreneur network, knowledge of the Mexican market and experience of ourpartners.Show more
- E-Commerce, FinTech, Financial Services
- Series A, Seed, Funding Round
- Mexico, United States, Colombia
- Fairplay — Fairplay is a performance-based financing platform that supports and helps e-Commerce companies to grow by advancing revenue for marketing spend. It offers funding in exchange for a steady share of revenues until the capital is paid back plus a flat fee. Fairplay was founded in 2019 and is headquartered in Mexico City.
- Mattilda — Mattilda helps schools manage and automate payments.
- Pacto — Pacto provides technology to restaurants and bars in order to improve the customer experience and accelerate business growth. It seeks to be a catalyst for financial inclusion for small and medium-sized food and beverage companies by integrating them into digital commerce through technology-based solutions.
We are tech entrepreneurs partnering with the most extraordinary founders in Latin America.Show more
- Financial Services, FinTech, E-Commerce
- Series A, Series B, Seed
- Brazil, Mexico, Colombia
- Cobre — Cobre is powering companies to become workplace banks with private label technology that will give low wage employees access to financial products
- Gringo — Gringo is a car app that helps in monitoring vehicle and driver's licenses, licensing vehicles and dividing fines into installments.
- SuaQuadra — Quadra is a commercial real estate marketplace. Major technology and real estate investors' support, including Kaszek, Canary, ONEVC, and the Cyrela family.
Investor syndicate comprised of super angels looking to invest in Series A+ enterprise software and fintech companiesShow more
- FinTech, E-Commerce, Software
- Series A, Seed, Funding Round
- United States, Ecuador
- Leapfin — Close month-end faster, report accurate financials, and gain unprecedented visibility into your business with automated revenue accounting and unified transaction data.
- Pod Foods Co — Pod Foods is a revolutionary B2B distribution platform that connects emerging food brands with grocery buyers.
- Truv — With Citadel, users can easily connect their payroll account and instantly share the information you need to run verifications—and we make it more affordable and faster than your manual verifications.
Investors by country
United Arab Emirates
Isle of Man