- Get enough traction for the round you're planning to raise
- Make sure you can dedicate yourself exclusively to fundraising for 2-6 months
- Meet 20-30 founders from your industry
- Get to know 5-10 founders really well, so they can advocate for you
- Set the target amount and valuation
- Open a bank account
- Prepare your SAFE
- Build a deck
- Prepare product demo
- Get feedback from 5-10 investors/founders/advisors
- Prepare a CRM
- Find 250-300+ investors investing in your industry at your stage
- Find introduction paths to the investors
- Find emails of investors you have no connections with
Shizune can build your pipeline automatically:
Get 250+ investors tailored to your startup. Automatically.
Angels and VC funds that invest in your industry, stage, and geography. Trusted by 3,000+ startups.
- Prepare message templates
- Cold email
- Warm intro ask + forwardable email
- Scheduling meetings
- Prioritize investors
Congrats, you're good to go. Now just repeat these steps for all investors in your funnel. Easy, right? 😅
- Get a warm intro or send a cold email.
- Schedule the meeting.
- Pitch the investor.
- Get the money.
Get comfortable with hearing No. Most investors will pass, it's okay. After all, fundraising is a numbers game.